Sunday, March 15, 2009

i finally quitted my job from bugis street, abt 2 weeks ago. :D

no more 11 hours of work everyday.
no more complaining of not having enough time for myself.
no more stressing about the sales everyday.
MOST IMPORTANTLY, no more facing my boss and lady boss.

that's what i'm most elated about. BUT, the only thing i bu she de abt there is my friends there. :( i will definitely miss my baobao the most. she's dearest to me other than my laopo. she gives in to me EVERYTIME, very understanding and tolerant towards everyone around her. what i love most about her is her laughter. :D we have exactly the same kind of laughter, i will burst to laughter when i hear her laughing. well, maybe that's just the special bond between us. we have similar blood running in our body! :D

you know what? i'm feeling so excited bcos i'm starting my make up artistry classes this coming monday alr. :D hope i would be able to learn well, good luck to me! :) oh, i haven't sang for quite some time alr. i don't really dare to sing as wwell, bcos i'm scare that my tongue's agility has weaken due to the piercing. but i just gotta face it sooner or later so i'm having a kbox session later on with jongfoo! :D



my good friend. ^^

oh yea, i went to the it fair just now and bought sonic gear's speakers @ $99! i feel so proud of myself!! although i heard some said sonic gear's quality is just so-so. but i think it's great leh, i love it! :D

okay, this post is just so super random. i HAVE to go to slp alr lah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment